Pinoy Violinists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Search  Latest images  Register  Log in  

Share | 

Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
adelyn
Bachendorff
Bachendorff
adelyn

Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into?   Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:49 pm

congrats to xarfax1105
Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 43466
Back to top Go down
reum jan
Bachendorff
Bachendorff
reum jan

Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into?   Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 6:00 pm

congrats po sa mga bagong RNs. Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 43466
Back to top Go down
freedert11
Bachendorff
Bachendorff
freedert11

PostSubject: Re: Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into?   Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 8:50 pm

@(ate) cha
ang ganda ng location mo..
XD
Back to top Go down
Absintheus
Lerler Team
Lerler Team
Absintheus

PostSubject: Re: Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into?   Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:46 pm

freedert>> yupyup,, nagpapturo nga skin si azel eh,, wla lng kami time both,, at c karl, katrabaho ko sa maraming stuff sa kem,,, dahil educ ang committee nya at musician den,,, haha!

xarfax>> wow congrats po!!!!

"ate" cha>> ayan,,, para may pagpapanggap na nagaganap na hindi ate,, kundi "ate" hahaha!!!
Back to top Go down
xarfax1105
Cremona
Cremona
xarfax1105

PostSubject: Re: Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into?   Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:17 am

nyahaha thanks guys, grabe kakauwi ko lang... time to sleep, i'll post again later after i get some sleep <_<
Back to top Go down
Lenz
Bachendorff
Bachendorff
Lenz

PostSubject: Re: Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into?   Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 6:14 am

congrats xarfax, hello sa mga daywalkers, he he he. :) Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 35449
Back to top Go down
anthipatiko29
Bachendorff
Bachendorff
anthipatiko29

PostSubject: Re: Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into?   Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:57 pm

libre naman dyan yung mga bagon RN's ..hahahaha Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 238898

libre sa EB hah,hahaha Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 899910
Back to top Go down
rjzero
Bachendorff
Bachendorff
rjzero

PostSubject: Re: Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into?   Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:20 am

Usename: rjzero
Name: r-o-l-a-n-d
Field of Specialization: IT grad (frustrated programmer), Law
Line of Work: nagpapacute sa judge
Back to top Go down
bursky
Bachendorff
Bachendorff
bursky

PostSubject: Re: Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into?   Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 5:25 pm

xarfax1105 wrote:
Name/Username: James/xarfax1105
Field of specialization: Nursing
Line of work: None as of now dahil kakapasa ko lang sa board exam ngayong araw na to!!!! :D

*chanting* beer-gar-den! beer-gar-den!!! wahahaha.. congrats pala xarfax!!!
Back to top Go down
francisbalocebu

francisbalocebu

PostSubject: Re: Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into?   Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 12:49 am

St Scholasticas College Manila, The best for violin majors
Back to top Go down
angus25
Bachendorff
Bachendorff
angus25

PostSubject: Re: Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into?   Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:56 pm

Para lang may magawa, haha.

Name/Username: Angus Miranda/angus25
Field of specialization: Information Technology
Line of work: Technical Writing
Wants to specialize in: Literature, Library Science
Back to top Go down
http://angus25.wordpress.com/
cha_hime13
Höfner *Adik magpost*
Höfner *Adik magpost*
cha_hime13

PostSubject: Re: Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into?   Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 7:15 pm

im curious... ano po yung library science?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/chacha13
angus25
Bachendorff
Bachendorff
angus25

PostSubject: Re: Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into?   Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 7:42 pm

Library science (or Library and Information science) is an interdisciplinary field that applies the practices, perspectives, and tools of management, information technology, education, and other areas to libraries; the collection, organization, preservation, and dissemination of information resources; and the political economy of information. The first school for library science was founded by Melvil Dewey at Columbia University in 1887. - Wikipedia. :)
Back to top Go down
cha_hime13
Höfner *Adik magpost*
Höfner *Adik magpost*
cha_hime13

PostSubject: Re: Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into?   Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 8:28 pm

ooooooooooooh.... ay.. akala ko stock knowledge, hanga na sana ako.. biglang wikipedia.. hahahahah! Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 249180 sooo... parang kayo yung nagaayos/update ng database ng library?
Back to top Go down
angus25
Bachendorff
Bachendorff
angus25

PostSubject: Re: Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into?   Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:01 pm

Parang ganun na nga, pero para mas simple, pangarap ko rin ang maging librarian, haha. Iba kasi ang pakiramdam ko kapag surrounded ako ng bookshelves na maraming books.
Back to top Go down
Absintheus
Lerler Team
Lerler Team
Absintheus

PostSubject: Re: Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into?   Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:50 pm

OMG that sounded so nerdy @_@ asa lib lang ako madalas para matulog =))!!! i only read books pag kelangan,, madali rin naman ako maengage sa book,, though i do mostly other things if i have spare time,,,
Back to top Go down
angus25
Bachendorff
Bachendorff
angus25

PostSubject: Re: Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into?   Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:35 am

Well, nerdy kasi ako, pero parang offensive naman yung term kung mahilig lang talaga magbasa ang tao at naaappreciate niya ang art of fiction. Ako personally hindi offended, pero I am taking offense for literature's sake, hehe.
Back to top Go down
Absintheus
Lerler Team
Lerler Team
Absintheus

PostSubject: Re: Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into?   Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:51 am

hmm well i wont say sorry for the fact that i dont resent doing it,,, it wasn't meant to offend anyone anyways,, i am nerdy myself,,, i crack up chem engg jokes sa class haha!!! so to the people who take offense in that kind of an observation would rather be called insecure i guess,,, *same concept as, bato bato sa langit, ang tamaan wag magalit*

P.S. i appreciate literature and i know a lot of literature people in HS,, i call them nerdy, they just laugh it off coz it's not meant to offend,,,,
Back to top Go down
angus25
Bachendorff
Bachendorff
angus25

PostSubject: Re: Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into?   Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 1:12 am

Chem Engg ka? Waaah! Muntikan na ako mag Chem Engg dati. Oh well, those were the days.

Anyway, a nerd is defined as 1.0) a boring or unpopular person, esp one obsessed with something specified: a computer nerd, 2.) a stupid and feeble person (dictionary.com). So the term nerdy has negative denotations, na offensive talaga sa karamihan. Kaya nga I mentioned na I am taking offense for literature's sake, because literature is not boring. I think you know what I mean since nabanggit mo na you also appreciate literature.

Para kasing stereotyping, na I believe kailangan ng i-abolish. This does not mean though that I am asking you to do anything. We can just discuss things in confidence (paraphrased from a song).
Back to top Go down
Absintheus
Lerler Team
Lerler Team
Absintheus

PostSubject: Re: Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into?   Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 1:26 am

shet mannosebleed ako sayo =)) =))!!!! and oh, hnd ko alam ung stupid and feeble,,, nice use of denotation vs. connotation haha!!!,,

im at the other end in your view sa steroetyping,,, im sure it has some uses in the society,,, i wont elaborate on that kasi it would be so off topic na,, maybe we can bring our intellectual discussions sa EB? hehe!!!! im not usually yearning for these kinds of conversations but i can manage :P

paki-anemic nako!! andaming english non!!! =))
Back to top Go down
angus25
Bachendorff
Bachendorff
angus25

PostSubject: Re: Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into?   Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 1:35 am

Haha, diba sightreading yun? Isingit na lang in between lessons (hopefully with a shot of absinthe), basta huwag lang politics at current events. I don't watch TV kasi eh, so tameme talaga ako kapag ganyang mga usapin. Pati nga pop culture napag-iiwanan na.
Back to top Go down
Absintheus
Lerler Team
Lerler Team
Absintheus

PostSubject: Re: Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into?   Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 1:42 am

meron namang labo labo time eh sa dulo i think,,, ung nasa plan :P,, gusto ko mktikim ng absinthe =))!!!!!! and yeah,, not on politics and current events too,, mahina ako sa socsci subjects =)) =))!!!! so i guess we should end this here, dhil off topic na nga :P
Back to top Go down
reum jan
Bachendorff
Bachendorff
reum jan

PostSubject: Re: Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into?   Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 1:44 pm

**francis.... wow! st. scho..:) so kilala mo si jimmy tagala.. heheh

** sir rad... naku...alam mo na.. hahhahaa:)) Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 19586
Back to top Go down
roland
Höfner *Adik magpost*
Höfner *Adik magpost*
roland

PostSubject: Re: Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into?   Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:20 pm

francisbalocebu wrote:
St Scholasticas College Manila, The best for violin majors

best for violin majors who can afford. Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 510954
Back to top Go down
carmela
Bachendorff
Bachendorff
carmela

PostSubject: Re: Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into?   Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:30 pm

wawa ka naman rdgy, wag ka ng umiyak... nandito naman ako eh... wahaha!!!! Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 943811

name: carmela santos/ hpmacs
field of specialization: education
work: high school math teacher (trigo, calculus) Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 23713
Back to top Go down
baroqueviolin
Sobrang Spammer. Di na nagprapraktis
baroqueviolin

PostSubject: Re: Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into?   Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:18 pm

uy nice nice hp ... magkokonek nga ang minds nyo ni rdg ... since u both speak the same language ... the universal language = math.... ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeriodinstrumentfaN
roland
Höfner *Adik magpost*
Höfner *Adik magpost*
roland

PostSubject: Re: Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into?   Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:27 pm

ahaha, yup, math major pareho, elementary algebra yung sakin..
Back to top Go down
carmela
Bachendorff
Bachendorff
carmela

PostSubject: Re: Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into?   Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:44 pm

Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 712664
Back to top Go down
baroqueviolin
baroqueviolin

PostSubject: Re: Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into?   Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:49 am

the closest language to math that i can speak is Music ... sadly, i can't speak Math ... Bisaya nalang ... hahahaha.... wag lang Math !!! Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 331934

No offense to you both ha, to jurusu, oli at kung sino sino pa na inlab sa math ... hindi lang talaga ako nagenjoy nung student days ko sa kanya ....

mas nakakarelate pa ako sa senseless illogical rules ng French grammar kaysa sa Math .. Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 7079

si tr. Liza ata ang naeenjoy ngayon at sobrang naaapreciate yan... hihi Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 82
Back to top Go down
jurusu
Höfner *Adik magpost*
Höfner *Adik magpost*
jurusu

PostSubject: Re: Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into?   Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 3:04 pm

ikaw na ang nag ffrancais ron!!! hahahaha.
hindi rin naman ako nag enjoy sa math eh.
si oli ang adik sa math at physics hehehe.
Back to top Go down
baroqueviolin
baroqueviolin

PostSubject: Re: Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into?   Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 6:59 pm

hahahaha .... jurusu .... Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 886634
Back to top Go down
Absintheus
Lerler Team
Lerler Team
Absintheus

PostSubject: Re: Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into?   Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:06 am

ako adik sa math =))!!! pero i super like differential and integral calculus,,, ung letters n lang lahat ng nkkta mo =))!!!! mahina ako sa arithmetic eh =))!!!!
Back to top Go down
"H" Kittyback TigerFlames

PostSubject: Re: Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into?   Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:23 am

ako dati gusto ko yung integral calculus.. yung differential maganda rin.. Kaso nga lang tapos na ang mga exams bago maapreciate yung topics.. kapag mababa na score mo, saka ka nalang makakarelate kapag huli na ang lahat,, hehehehe

Pero i like solid mensuration and geometry nung college days.. hehehe may pagka 3d projection..
Back to top Go down
baroqueviolin
baroqueviolin

PostSubject: Re: Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into?   Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:25 am

...wala ako naiintindihan ... Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 118
Back to top Go down
Absintheus
Lerler Team
Lerler Team
Absintheus

PostSubject: Re: Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into?   Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:32 am

akala ko solid menstruation =)) =)) migosh ano yonnn =)) =))
Back to top Go down
luigi-kun
luigi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into?   Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:05 am

^^^ ahahahahaha!! natawa ako dto sobra!! hahahaaha Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 19586
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinoyviolinist.com/
pinoyviolinists
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into?   Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:31 am

Ako computer freak. Binary LOL Machine Language LOL
Back to top Go down
https://pinoyviolinist.forumtl.com
baroqueviolin
baroqueviolin

PostSubject: Re: Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into?   Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:52 am

@louie

ang napasok s isip ko parang "betamax" ... wahahaha.... eeewwwww... :-&

Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 92
Back to top Go down
kanjiruminamoto
Höfner *Adik magpost*
Höfner *Adik magpost*
kanjiruminamoto

PostSubject: Re: Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into?   Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:26 pm

Wah! Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 M138
Ganyan ako pag dating sa Math...

Sa Physics heheh!Maning mani lang! hehe
Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 M153

Sa Chemistry Suuper Fave ko! wahha
Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 M113 Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 M135

Gusto ko ngaNG Gumawa ng Paputok sa Chemistry namin noon eh kaso mahirap makabili ng mga ihahalo XD hehehe
Back to top Go down
reum jan
Bachendorff
Bachendorff
reum jan

PostSubject: Re: Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into?   Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:49 pm

ako. gusto ko ang pageexplore ng lupa.. .wahehhe Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 M193
Back to top Go down
cha_hime13
Höfner *Adik magpost*
Höfner *Adik magpost*
cha_hime13

PostSubject: Re: Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into?   Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:54 pm

masaya chemistry! lalo na sa lab.. ayoko lang na madaming minememorize na keme keme sa chem lec.. haha!
Back to top Go down
kanjiruminamoto
Höfner *Adik magpost*
Höfner *Adik magpost*
kanjiruminamoto

PostSubject: Re: Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into?   Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 2:15 pm

haha! Ako gusto ko kasi naisip ko noon pag may kaaway ako Pasasabugin ko siya wahahah! Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 606108 Joke
noon talaga kabisado ko ung Table of Elements lagpas sa kalahati kasama ung atomic number weight at kung anu- ano pang mga measurements ng bawat isa
at pati kung papaano nadiscover at kung sino

memorizing the elements kasi bukod sa makakacreate ka ng new things makaka analyze ka pa ng mga chemical problems katulad sa unknown bomb consistency hehe

Fave ko talga ung sumasabog heheh!
Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 M135

Back to top Go down
bursky
Bachendorff
Bachendorff
bursky

PostSubject: Re: Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into?   Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:35 pm

reum jan wrote:
ako. gusto ko ang pageexplore ng lupa.. .wahehhe Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 M193

Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 Dora_the_explorer-5238

Dora, ikaw ba yan??? :P ahahaha

kami maninilip ng lupa. :D ahehe... i like physics. chemistry doesn't like me though. (2 takes ako chem 16) Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 886634
Back to top Go down
reum jan
Bachendorff
Bachendorff
reum jan

PostSubject: Re: Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into?   Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:39 pm

ay grabe??? hindi naman ako negra.. at gala, mejo lang.. Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 M187Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 M086Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 M094
Back to top Go down
cha_hime13
Höfner *Adik magpost*
Höfner *Adik magpost*
cha_hime13

PostSubject: Re: Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into?   Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:40 pm

sabi ko sayo reum magpa-bangs ka na eh! ahhahah!
Back to top Go down
Absintheus
Lerler Team
Lerler Team
Absintheus

PostSubject: Re: Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into?   Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 12:08 am

=)) DORA!!!! =)) =))!!!!!! BENTA =)) =))!!!!!

kanjiru>> chemist ka? chem engg ako wahaha!!!! ako kesa sa sumasabog, mas mahilig ako sa asido tska lason =))!!! prehas tau, pag me kaaway, dati iniisip ko me dala akong syringe na me kung ano ano =))!!! pra lason tlaga =))!!!! or bbigyan ko sha ng poisoned apple =)) HAHA fairytale!!!
Back to top Go down
baroqueviolin
baroqueviolin

PostSubject: Re: Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into?   Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 12:12 am

Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 M037OMG Absinhteus... naalala ko tuluy ung kwento mu nung sabado .. bout ur demented classmate ... hahahahahaKnow the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 40
Back to top Go down
kanjiruminamoto
Höfner *Adik magpost*
Höfner *Adik magpost*
kanjiruminamoto

PostSubject: Re: Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into?   Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:17 am

hINDI AKO cHEMIST EH pero Favorie ko talaga ung Chemistry
hahaha!
Gusto ko yang naisip mo Lason at Acido! wahah! Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 M087
masarap sigurong Gumawa ng Poison Gas na malupit or
Gas na after ilang minutes na naexpose sa Hangin ay biglang Sasabog buwahahaha!
Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 M191 Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 M184
Pag nakagawa ng Diabolical weapon of individual extinction
isa- isa lang di ko kaya maramihan wahahah!
Yayaman Tayo hehe! Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 M186
Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 M071
nasobrahan ata ako sa Evil Laugh hehehe! Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 M106

@ kuya Ron Demented? hahah! Baka nabiktima na ni Louie heheh
naalala ko tuloy ung Harry Potter heheh Favorite ko ung part ng Potions Class nila gusto kong gumawa ng Felx Felicis potion, Poly Juice Potion wahaha! Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 M113
Back to top Go down
carmela
Bachendorff
Bachendorff
carmela

PostSubject: Re: Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into?   Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 2:53 pm

wahaha!!!! i love math!!! i love math!!! i love math!!!! ahehe,,, and MUSIC!!! Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 770828
Back to top Go down
Shake
Bachendorff
Bachendorff
Shake

PostSubject: Re: Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into?   Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:53 pm

i hate math.. Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 683349
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into?   Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into? - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Know the members more: Aside from Music and Violin, what field are you specializing in or want to specialize into?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pinoy Violinists :: Fiddler's Lounge :: General Discussion-